Friday, August 12, 2011

HOW I STARTED DOING YOGA






Hi Folks


How are you all doing? I am doing great. 


I know everyone wants to live a happy life till they live without any pain, stress, disturbance etc. Everyone will feel they should be healthy enough to supprt themselves and children till the end. If we are healthy only we can look after ourselves and also take care of our children. So keep yourself healthy strong without any diseases. 


In a day we spend lot of time unnecessarily doing many things. In that, somehow we can spend one hour maximum time to make us healthy and strong. So friends please have in mind we need to be healthy and strong to live a happy life. I have a thought which i can share with you all regarding this. 


I have a kid who is two year old now. After delivery i put on weight but it got reduced to some extent now but still i dint get back my old weight that was before marriage. Also i dint get enough time to do exercise because i need to be behind my kid and also i was working.


One day my husband had a thought of going to yoga for his health and office stress. He wanted me to join with him. As i was not interseted i dint go when he called. But later after three months i could see a drastic change on him which inspired me to join yoga. He lost weight, his stress has gone and he beame very active. I too decided to join finally. It happened two weeks i joined yoga. I find lot of changes in myself after going to yoga.


Let me discuss with you what all i do in my yoga class. 


First of all we sit and pray telling below slogam to get peace before starting yoga.

SHANTI MANTRA (Peace Mantra)
we are everything, we are together

SAHANA BHAVATU SAINAI BHUNATKU
SAHAVIRYAI KARAVAVAI TEJASVI NAMADHI TAMASTE
MAHAVADHYAI SHAVA HE
OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI OM



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness By Yoga

Appreciate your comments and more requests on yoga.

Thank you everybody who visit this blog.